Quote:It's probably an old joke, but whatever.
Quote:Still it could be a humorous way to explain all the different Bond actors over the years.
LoL, well, I gotta admit, I've never heard or considered this one though I could easily imagine Bond with a sonic screw driver.
Well, I wonder if it's possible to contrast a Bond with a Doctor. For example (if that didn't make any since), maybe Sylvestor McCoy is like the Timothy Dalton bond..... erm I am going to try this anyway!
- Well heck, this is an easy one, Jon Pertwee durh!
- Gosh, another EASY one, Paul McGhann since George only played Bond one time!
- This is getting easier than I thought. Tom Baker obviously as both have been in the role the longest and are perhaps still the most definitive versions.
- Hrm, well, going with Sylvestor McCoy still since Dalton just seemed odd as Bond to me as Sylv did as the Doctor! Of course they played their respective roles during the same years but oh well, the late 80's sucked hehe.
- Going with Peter Davison here. Similarities seem to be youth and prank.
- No one will agree with this though this whole list is probably to ridiculous anyways.... but going with Colin Baker. Both actors seem to share an unpredictable anger to the role.
This does of course mean that none of the NuWho Doctor's get to compare with Bond nor that clown, Patrick Troton (though I guess he's comparable enough to Dalton's Bond) but I guess I just prefer the classic series, damn.